How will your Breaux Bridge Police Department protects citizens from criminal activity?
- The Police Department and Community working together
- Continue fair and impartial law enforcement holding those breaking the law accountable
- Continue with round table/town hall discussions involving community, business leaders and residents
As chief, I want to bring your police department into the 21st Century
- Instead of having a situation where crimes go unreported, I will seek to leverage technologies making it easier for residents to engage with their Police Department.
- An example of this technology would be to implement technologies to allow for online reporting of non-emergency crimes saving time while making sure we are getting the full crime picture
- I seek to have the community be in partnership with the BBPD.
- I will seek to build confidence in our youth setting the conditions of being purpose driven through Growth Programs for our youth.
- Investment in leadership development programs above and beyond the basic in-service training requirements